Sooooo home sucks. I don't know what is supposed to be here for me. Family is good, but only so much. And I really one have 2 friends to hang out with, well groups. Annd I can't just hang out those groups every night, apparently. I wish I had some friends who held parties or something. I guess I just never got popular hurr. Oh well. Come January i'll be back up in Hoboken and happy. Til then i'm just in no-pussy, everyone has a girlfriend, no-fun land. No offense Hamilton, and I know I bitch a lot, but you suck.
But where as most problems, just mentioning it to someone or something fixes it. No boredom fixes itself when you mention it. In fact it's best not to mention it. because then you just make it obvious to other peoplethey are bored too. And in places like these, boredom isall the time.
Oh well.
"I just want to runaway
Turn me loose Got people around running me down I cant stay
WOO
I just want to get away, I just want to get away now.
Get them off my back today "
No comments:
Post a Comment