"I woke up this morning....funny taste in my head."
I dunno, life. I think I hear a lot that you're a douche. I hear you are unfair, but this battle isn't unfair; it's impossible. Trying to make my life more difficult than it was is quite a feat. Everything everyone else does, works for them and they don't fuck up their life with it. No one gets as much shit, no one gets as much pain, no one else suffers.
I try being a good student, fail. I try being a good guy, fail. I try being anything and I fail harder than anyone else does. I'm trying to think of what I've got, and I'm running dry.
I swear to God, if something else goes wrong...I don't know what will happen. I said this before...and this time when something DID go wrong, it was close. I'm just gonna say. It was close.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment