I went to DC with my Dad to go visit my brother and of course a lot of interesting things happened. We talked on the way down about general engineering stuff, like patents and his views on his job. When down there, bro and I chatted like old times and just kinda shot shit and talked philosophy. I'm really glad he's happy down there, but it's kinda upsetting he needed to get away from the house to be happy. My next topic. So my dad was talking to me on the way up about Mom and Him and everything in between...But the weird thing is, he told me his side and i've heard Mom's but I just don't...care? Well...I care about both of them, I just can't do anything about the situation. I told him Ryan and I left the house not because we're getting older, not because we don't love them, but because of the giant elephant in the room whenever they're there. Anyway... I'm glad I'm out of that house and I love my family more than anything.
We made the room sexy. We went to Ikea and bought two tables and two tower lamps that just give the room an ambience that is uncomparable. We spent a lot of money on them, but it's well worth it. On top of that, the morning of I got sick from drinking curdled milk and then drinking a buttload right after that. I missed the test that morning that i can't make up. Lowest grade for the class is dropped, but I knew the material so well... School is tough now. I'm not sure how well I'm going to do in every class this semester. Circuits I don't know, Mech Solids it takes a while for me to grasp, Calc 3 i understand, but the tests are insane, and Physics i'm doing well in.
Anyway, my friends have been rocks for me lately. I thought a bit about dropping out of Stevens and Justin gave me good reasons on both sides and let me decide which I wanted. I'm gonna rough it out. This year is difficult, but I think once I get into my major's classes I'll do better.
What else....
So...girls aspect of my life is looking better. All sides of the triangle seem nicely weighted. I've stopped talking to a lot of the friends who were girls, those three I talked about not talking to anymore. I'm not gonna shed an infinite light on my situation. But one girl I feel likes me, but she can't do anything because of someone I'm close to kinda scared her off... Which is a bummer, cause she's a really nice girl. Another girl...I'm not sure about her...We'll see how that works out.
My stomachs been acting up a lot...I dunno why, but I gotta get that under wraps quick cause it's gonna be troublesome with more and more school hitting me. I need more of that Danactive yogurt shit... *noted*
What....else.....can't think. My brain is like...dead. I know there's something else bothering me but I can't think of what it is to write down on this here blog.
I feel stupid lately. Really stupid. Not getting much. Not getting any good grades. What's wrong with me... iunno.
Back to this old saying
Live life with no regrets. Always learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment