Sunday, October 19, 2008

Starlight

Woaaaah weekend!

Friday : 

Woke up at 8:00AM and was on my feet till 4:00 AM Saturday! OKay, so I did a whole bunch of boring stuff during the day, then cleaned for the party and then...Party... 

So the party was cool. This girl I took out to dinner said she was coming...then she left before the party started; a horrible beginning to the night. I worked door til 11:00 which wasn't bad, had some fun stopping people from getting in with the bouncer. Once that finished I went into the actual part of the night. Danced witha friend of mine, then walked around taking jello shots and talking to people. Danced with this other girl who "had a boyfriend," then I was getting hit on by this asian that I tried to toss off to my friend...didn't work well and ruined it for the both of us. 

Saturday! : 
So I got more drunk, started dancing with this other girl I know from class. She's pretty cute, and we danced pretttyyyy dirty, we get up close and I'm going and "OH, I have a boyfriend" .... SO I start walking around again when I realize it seems everyone has a boyfriend? Anyway, start talking to this other chick and all I wanna do at this point is hook up cause I'm a nice, caring young gentleman. She apparently never wants to hook up without a relationship. So I just spend the rest of the night just kinda chillin' with her and a couple of other people. That comes to an end around 3:30. Went back up to the room pretty pissed with the track record, and began to check email. Got hit in the head by Angela's well placed bottle throw. And fell asleep. 
Woke up around.... 8:00, ate two bowls of cereal and half a stein of chocolate milk. I'm retarded. REALLY didn't feel well on the path and had to sit it out in Journal Sq. station. Went home! Got home and hung out with brother doing a couple of tasks for Mum's birthday. 

The idea for her present was such, she wanted a garbage can, what a boring gift. So i wanted to buy a great garbage can, and attach one of those speakers/electronics from a "record your own message" card so it thanked her when she opened it. But...that failed cause I broke it while I did extensive testing on it. Hung out with Drew and Chris and Dave for the rest of the night, which was fun. Was supposed to hang out with another friend of mine, but that fell through. Drew and I eventually drove around listening to Nightmare Before Christmas and I was demonstrating how perfect i'd be for the role....No-homo. 

Hmmmm.... Sunday Morning, woke up around 10:00 AM, chilled around the house until my Mum could drive me over. Got on the train as the doors closed and got to Hoboken. Went to hoboken without difficulty, and walked in only to get thrown into the Alumni Meeting cause i was the only member of Prudential Committee available. Sat through that, went to Taco Bell, did Calc, tried watching Iron Man...Gave up on watching Iron man. Started typing this blog about friday.... Yeah. 

SO you think you can tell heaven from hell? Blue skies from pain? 

I can't =\


No comments: