Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sharks

I've dealt with these sharks before.

So here I am, valentines day with no valentine. Not even a drunk hook up. I'm just here. I'm a shipwreck. I know I think I'm special. But thats just how it goes. I don't know. Firday the thirteenth has just blown big dick.

Newegg shipment delayed, boring class, and nothing in reward. I sit and hope that someone chooses me, because God knows I've almost given up choosing people myself. And the one chance i had lead to her passing out, and she was too drunk anyway.

Breathe In
Breathe Out
Keep your head above the water

But the problem is that waterline is way above my head. I keep struggling to break to the surface and everytime i do, something drags me right back down. Debbie said she was coming, that made me happy. Didn't show up. What the fuck? That girl used to talk ages with me, and she said she liked me at one point. But now i can't get more than a sentence or two out of her. Katie is all over me, and yet she doesn't like me. Why do people play my heart so much? I'm just tired of being here. I'm tired of being unsuccessful. I'm just... fucking depressed.

So don't swim so far from shore

But what else am I supposed to do? I have no choice but give hope that I can make it. What, am I supposed to play this game safe? Because as I realize no one wins when they play any game safely. You gotta be in the face of the opposition. But it just never works out.

Don't swim, don't swim, don't swim.

Cause i've dealt with these sharks before.

No comments: