You know, I've listened to a lot genres through my life, but this emo/pop-punk shit gets stuck in your head. Fuck these artists, haha.
Thursday - Drank like 2 cups of alcohol and somehow I got not only drunk as hell off of it, but I pissed off my stomach to make me think that I had an ulcer again. I was resting my head on a toilet for like 7 hours. Pure bile tastes fucking gross. So I missed my classes, and Friday I said no drinking...DAMN YOU EVAN!! Got me drinking, and then interesting events occurred... This chick, was bouncing between Justin & I, and then she hooks up with me on the dance floor...randomly stopped and walked away. 10 minutes later tried hooking up with Justin! Justin just like pushes her off and tells her I'm single. She walks away, tries to go to Billy! Billy pushes her off instantly and tells her to go to me. Was....I first AND last resort? Anyway....what I gathered?
TIES RULE! The emo thing with just a tie around your neck worked really well? Hahaha
I'M SO POOR! I need to learn how to save my money... $-211.53 in my TD Bank account cause they found some....extra check? Took it out middle of spring break! So I've been in the red for a bit. Now I need to wait til I have my Tax Return.
So yeah, still...depressed? I don't know why... I just feel like nothing works like I wish it could. I'm taking a good initiative to fix stuff...but no luck! I feel like everyone...and everything is just...making me angry? I dunno how to describe it other than random things that would normally not phase me too much are just making me really pissed...
Still single...I guess by choice? I don't know... I'm tired of being alone, but the only opportunity has been a chick I have not much in common with...at all. And she drinks...all the time. I drank twice this week, but I normally don't drink anywhere near this much. I'm just like...between a rock and a crazy place. I'm literally beginning to go insane of not being with a girl. Yeah I've had hookups. But i want someone I connect with and can say like "I love you" or something cute like that too. I'm fucking ALONE and it sucks DICK. I have friends, but it's not the same. Even when I'm with people I'm alone. Everyone has more than I.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Dreaming. With a Broken. Heart.
Waking up IS the hardest part.
John Mayer, JES-NIUS (Jesus + Genius)?
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment