So last night...........I had this dream about you, in this dream-- fuck. Not what I was going for but, good Daft Punk song.
Anyway last night I had some visitors to Stevens that I honestly never expected to see there. I was with an object that caused so much turmoil in my fellow man, someone who caused love, hate, spite and at the very least, some good talk. And yet here, all of what I heard, all of what I knew, was flashed before my eyes and vanished. I saw innocence and cheer.
It kind of reminds me of Dogma, when Loki runs for the door and the door opens and you see "The Voice" and some mysterious other figure (Alanis Moressette). We later find this silent, kooky character to be God. She cartwheels, picks up flowers and pokes a nose making a "Mwarp" noise, and the viewer then can think about it, the Catholic religion makes God very spiteful and dare-I-say, angry. Yet here we see this innocent God playing around and everything we thought before is no longer. But still the mystery remains of how this figure gained such a reputation and I can only think that though I see innocence, it's possible that either mythology is wrong, or my perception of people from a glance is.... Rant? yes.
CONTINUING ON! The night was most enjoyable, I saw some recent Alumni and we all hung out and had good fun. We talked about issues recently passed with some hilarity ensuing of course because it's Alpha Sig.
I had more fun than I've had in a while and I hope my visitors don't make this a one time deal. Of course we got back, slept and I am now here at work; writin' in da blog.
This thing does wonders for stress I'm realizing.
Live with no regrets.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment