Friday, June 20, 2008

The Take Over

I've officially made Four Year Strong my band of the year. I wear my shirt proudly and I listen to them so often it's not even funny. Regardless....or IRREGARDLESS (Not a word!)

So I'm gettin' tired of drama so I decided I'm not gonna deal with it. Everyone hates everyone who hates everyone who hated everyone in the first place, so I'm sticking to basics of "I talk to you" "I don't talk to you." But I mean, if someone needs my help, I'm there for them, but no more of this trying to solve peoples drama problems.

On a lighter note! I got wine spilled on my shoe and was able to clean it up mad quick! AAaaaaand it seems a special someone who I knew kinda wasn't in to me stopped talking to me entirely! Oh well again...I miss being able to talk to someone who wasn't a band member or from the hometown... Everyone I know here is connected to everyone else I know. 6* of connection is down to 1* and it's kinda tiring always having everyone know everything about you already. She was nice, and she was pretty, and she had a spirit to her, but that's all gone for good I guess.

How was that a lighter note? On a REAL lighter note I'm thinking life is turning for the better. So much bad happened this last month that the ship must get through the storm soon. Already with how things have worked out the past couple of days I can see it happening, and hopefully this weekend will seal the deal for my prediction...

Live life with no regrets.

No comments: