Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm trendy

So life has tossed a whole monkey into the kinks once again and I feel like now would be a good time to blog. Last time I blogged it was rather depressing but that was High School, and High School was in fact a horrible time. But this is college, and it fucking rocks.

So brief image at life right now. I'm living in Hoboken, working in Stevens Networking full-time, and doing absolutely nothing else with my life at this current point and time that is monetary in gain.

I'm pleased to be where I am, I have friends that are always there, I have friends all over Stevens and Hamilton now, and I've got them all there for me, and myself always there for them. Though school is over and I've lost touch with people I talked to daily, some transferred, and some just became tough to reach.

To everyone I talk to still, thank you.

Some of my friends are going through a conflict however now, and I'm torn in the wretched torture device of decision making. Two of my friends that I've been with for over two years have recently decided they weren't made for each other anymore, and hearing both sides of their stories I can conclude that they are right. They just don't get along anymore. Life dealt them both their own changes and that was different from the person that each met 2 years ago. I feel sorry for the two of them because its rough for them, a kind of pain I haven't immersed myself in yet, and I have no words other than persevere and keep happy to tell them.

There's a group of friends I've met, a special group, not in what category, but special to my heart that recently are going through a rough time. Two of these people in the group mean more than the world to me, and they are about to professionally split a knot they made with each other over 9 months ago. While progressing through accomplishments faster than any group before them, dissent held its head over their group, and eventually one group member was forced to leave. Both of my people in that group didn't want it to happen and they both are more upset than anything about it. I'm feeling pain for the two of them and the oncoming pain will be a tough one to bare. I can only hope for the best with my relations in this group, and that everyone in it will be happy in the end. I Just hope to forces unknown to me that this is the right decision.

But if it's not.... Live with no regrets.

By the by, if you have to do deep thinking, Lounge for Lovers Version 3 is amazing for it.

I'm out, I've got sleep to do.

No comments: