Sunday, June 29, 2008

What Follows has lead Me to This Place

Finishing up a good relaxed week. Wednesday I saw Tiesto, Thursday I hung out with some special people, Friday I saw Wall-E, Saturday I ate a lot of free great food and swam, today I got a special event-only Pokemon... Yeah I know.

So this coming week I've got off from Thursday-Sunday. I get my car fixed, AND a new iPod (If i budgetted out my next two weeks right).

Wall-E was a great movie in many aspects. The visuals were astounding, but what really got me was the plot/story. Humans riddled earth with so much trash it became toxic so they left on a cruise ship aka the Axiom. They said it held 4,000 people, and that it was the flagship, but they make no mention of other ships! So 4,000 people is all thats left of Earth. Leaving behind robots known as WALL-E's to clean, they roam space not doing anything except talking to other people via a screen and floating around eating. So they become fat and useless and the robots do everything needed. One scene spelled out the rest of the movie, they go to the bridge, and it's playing that cliche' 2001 Space Odyssey classical piece, and the Helm looks exactly like HAL, so I knew it was going to be a scenario just the same. Regardless, behind the cute-PIXAR look and feel, it was a very depressing movie, and everyone coming out said they wanted to go to the gym. Which is funny for me, cause i think it's impossible for me to GAIN weight.

BTW, controversial topic about WALL-E is that they stole a lot of other material. WALL-E looks like Jonny-5 and even HAS A LASER. The whole 2001 Space Odyssey rip off scene.

Hmmmm, what else. Going to the beach thursday, looking forward to that. annnnnd July 4th is food time. Saturday is some part (possibly our july 4th party??? not sure).

I really just wanna hang out with this one girl, but she's just too far away...*queue lyrics, but she might barf at them*

As always, live life with no regrets.

PS never buy CVS nail clippers. I almost killed my toe today.

No comments: