So I'm playing Pokemon while I write this... just FYI
Getting tired of drama, and I said before I wasn't gonna deal with it, and I'm keeping to it. I'm gonna do whatever and if people have a problem, which they will, I don't care. Better to lose friends over stuff they think I should care about, than have talk behind me. Without regard, I feel like now would be a good time to say everything I've done thus far, is not regretted, except one thing, which is never making any move on any girl.
Anyway, I ate Yakitori today, was amazing. And I go home tomorrow mad late. I'm really tired right now cause I've been on the go all day....walking the new women around stevens, walking woman then women and guy around newyork, and now emotional stress. Oh well.
Oh and theres this inking urking feeling that the House is losing its grasp on reality. And the more I hear and see of it, the more I'm saddened. I feel like people are abusing a lot of authority, and people are abusing a lot of stuff about the house in general. The feeling that everyone in it feels the same way because we all went through the same thing, is gone. I know some of us will keep true but joking or not, there are many abusing it.
Anyway, thas enough for tonight. More pokemon then sleep.... G'night
Live with no regrets...kinda messed THAT up!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment