Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Sun Never Shines (On Closed Doors)

I'm not hiding my feelings about this subject from anyone. I hate the Bee Gees. On another note! I'm still alive, haven't updated in a while. I'm rull tired.

News Reel :

Having a party august 2nd; excited about that. I have absolutely no idea what to expect for it. I just hope a birthday gift from someone involves taking my virginity.

Hmmm, car passed inspection which means that I have absolutely no safety with knowledge that said car can pass inspection. If MY car can pass, any car can. It squealed like a pig rolling in there, and still passed. How? God's Grace works.

One of my favorite series ended, sadly.

Because someone spells their last name the same way as me does not mean they're related apparently, but doesn't mean they don't carry the awesomeness of being Pearson.

My stomach hurts. Whats new?

Games can't stop playing : CNC3KW & TF2

Music listening to right now? : Flogging Molly (I missed them)

I dont have any real deep thoughts or concentrations over the past week. Just kinda living. Happy with where I am, who i talk to, what I do. Except Drew and Chase, thats right, the only names I'm calling out on this blog. The BeeGees STILL suck.

I don't know if I'm just content, or happy. All I know is I just kinda am....okay? I guess is the best way to put lately.

Außer das! Ich hab mehr nichts. Es tut mir leid. Ich wünsche mehr Deutsch sprechen. Bin ich rostig, aber sollte das mit mehr sprechen. Richtig?

No comments: