My car finally has a fully attached right side-view mirror. No more duct tape. I just need to replace the brakes and bang out the fender and I'm full functional.
Two days ago I chilled with some folks in the city, that was so much fun. I love the people I am with now a days, no one really is more enjoyable than my friends and loved ones. The same goes for the next day. Burrito Loco is not a good place for me to go, btw, but I still had more fun than I've had in ages. Today, I was home and fixed the car, ate a huge hoagie, and chilled with the family for a bit. Then the Hamilton crew met up, and we just did random shit for the night. More people showed up and left, and we walked back to my car at the end. That was the last couple of days.
Thoughts are hitting back with vengeance, I stop and think for a second and my mind just wanders. And lately it wanders with a bad direction. She'll notice eventually... But will I still be waiting for her? Probably not by then, she should notice quicker or her loss...
lol, Loose women...
Live with no regrets. OR ILL KILL YOU
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment