Sunday, July 6, 2008

8 Full Hours of Sleep

Yeah, last post I was trashed silly. I still feel a good amount of that though, but just more elegantly expressed instead of how I drunkly spoke of it. Regardless...

I got pressured into chugging last night, though I can't I found it odd it was the FIRST time thats happened to me...and I am part of a fraternity. And btw, i got destroyed last night. Anyway it was a fun night. One girl sat down on an exacto knife which she made a lot of noise, but i was on the phone so i yelled at her to shut up.... So....sor-ry!

The magic of being home is leaving again. It replenishes itself every once in a while, but right now I just wanna be back in Hoboken. But i don't really. I Just want to be back in school with things to do all the time. This long weekend was good, i did something every day mainly ever minute and got a lot of stuff straightened out in my life i feel.

Listening to some good music right now, and i must say, woman, you've got a great voice.

So what else... not much to really think of. I find it funny my sisters boyfriend & co. think I dress like a girl and am clearly gay. They really got frightened when I started to lisp around them.

Trying to decide if going is a good idea right now. If I do go, do I support them or just turn my back on what I've known for the last 8 months. I find the whole thing shitty. To cut off you're own like that is like to cut off your own arm without any kind of medical care....you'll just bleed out. I don't mean to be cruel but they're a cruel bunch I'm seeing. What to do.... I could spill more on the subject but I don't want to make it seem like I completely hate them....

He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,
And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere.
Ali ibn-Abi-Talib, A Hundred Sayings
(602 AD - 661 AD)

No comments: