Monday, July 28, 2008

Let's Face It

I play a lot of bass now a days, nothing much else to do. But I really enjoy doing what I do with the bass. Sure, I would be down for jamming with someone, but I don't really play my music for performance. I like just playing music, but I think I'm not at all for the band scene. I just like playing music, the same thing over and over is just not for me. But I can see where my roommate loves doing it. It's gotta be fun to share a love with music with a lot of people. If i did join a band, it would be merely for singing. I wouldn't wanna play bass, even though it's much more my prowess than singing, just because singing you can change on the moment, and I'm a man who cannot do the same thing over and over again. Bass, I love you as an instrument, but you CAN be tedious. But I STILL LOVE YOU BABY!

Last post was a really emo post, but meh, I won't deny it being how I feel. My thoughts are a bit more lenient for my troubled mind for tonight, not tagging me with such spiteful feelings.

Birthday is this weekend. I have no idea how this will unfold. I feel like it will be either really good. If it's bad? Meh. Can't win em all! At least I'll be on vacation!

Don't think I'm gonna get the gift i was hoping for in time, but you know....right now, with Mighty Mighty Bosstones blasting in ears, I don't care. It seems when i write in this blog, I'm either perfectly fine with where I am, or horribly upset with it. Kinda funny what opposites they can be. And especially since they're like, 2 days after each other. You can tell I lead a very rollercoaster life. Is it hard? No. I have too good of friends, each of em, in order to make life hard. They make me who I am, and where would I be without them? Not here, not vying for success and laughing the way there. They all make this so much better.

Hjmmmmmmm Work was pretty tiring today and I'm yawning thinking about it. But even though it was a rough day, including finding out that the fire alarm was going off on a building I was on the roof of (It's a 14 story building) and my boss and I had to race down EVERY floor's stairs....I had a good day. Bit of a headache now, seems my head doesn't like me being outside for long without sunglasses. Need those by the end of tomorrow. For the pay and the experience, this is definitely a great job.

Scattered mind.

My bro's this weekend was incredibly fun. It made me realize he's really happy with his life out there, and I'm happy for him. He's making good money and he's got amazing friends out there. It'll be great next summer if I can grab an internship with his company and work for their networking staff. My sister had as much fun as she could out there...I kinda wish she didn't have this neck problem. I miss the sister that could be witty and snappy all the time, but now she's just in pain all of the time. I love my sister dearly, and I know she'll make it through this ordeal. She's made it this far, and I know she'll overcome this stupid neck thing. But until she's out of the problem, she really must be miserable... She dwarfs my problems with my stomach, and now I feel like I'm one of the healthiest in the family for once. How ironic...

Thinking....thinking..... I think thats enough.

No comments: