Sunday, September 28, 2008

Loud Pipes

So to sum up the weekend. 

Friday Night : Party! Ate pizza right before hand...mistake. But, i can live with that...7 Jelloshots and 5 minutes later? I can still deal-- what? and two drinks loaded with vodka-- I don't feel well. WHere's a toile---- Fuck. So after that, I hit the party with vim and vigor. I got buzzed a little and began trying my magic...I caught and bagged...a cold. I was hugging people goodbye, low and behold someone says they have a cold and i test my chances and still hug em. I got a cold from that. Then I got with this chick, lost virginity (held out like a pro?) And then played WAR til 4am. 

Satur-DAY : Work day, woke up at 11:00 showered and helped around the house a little til 2:00, PRUDE meeting, got made fun of a lot, but meh. Read a lot about promissory notes and no one is good at staying on topic. Oh a blue car-- jk. Anyway... finished up yelling at Emo to move his shit. Got the workbend outta the room which is really nice. 

Saturday Night : Left to see Ratatat. 2.5 mile walk + 20 minute PATH ride just to get there. Two fucked up bands before hand, two chicks in front who were cute ass engineers from Union College, two half hours of amazing Ratatat, two awesome ending songs including Seventeen Years (their best song, hands down) and two cute ass engineers who left without me remembering to get any phone numbers.  Got back to my home of Alpha Sig, and messed around for two hours, found out my room is still a fucking mess, and have to fix it tomorrow. Sitting on my bed with my laptop....bleh. 

By the way, everyone i know has a facebook, including friends and family. If you're gonna post something about something you wouldn't want your family or friends to know, then ask yourself if it would be a better message. I don't like broadcasting to the world much of anything. Even if I lost my virginity last night. 

Alpha Sig is so amazing. Yet some people can be really fucked up who come out of it. And some people can be really fucked up while in it. 

Anyway, since my last post where I totally boosted myself confidence (And it's stayed like that lately =D) I've been noticing girls look at me more. Now I've got added confidence, and I feel like a lot of things that troubled me before won't. I've got this in the bag. Let's do it big baby - Juggz

No comments: