Well I guess this is the official end of summer, but it's kinda ironic due to what happened today. So the crew and I decided to hit a certain White Mana up, and on the way back the windows were down, music blasting and the sun was setting.... it was one of those rare moments of a season where it hits you "This is why I love this season" but at the same time, I realized I just had a week of classes. This summer I didn't do many summer-like things, and when I did it didn't really hit me that it was summer. I guess it was kind of a mistake to have worked the whole summer in Hoboken and be miserable when I wasn't working cause there was nothing to do. But I came out with a lot of money in my hands which most of that I spent. But summer is gone, and my favorite-er season is coming, Fall.
But I was thinking while the crew was rambunciously dancing and singing along with the music in the car. Staring at the sunset which etched the sky in orange, I kinda realized why we all celebrate summer more than any other season. Summer for a student is synomous with freedom. Yet this summer I didn't have much if any of that, and I feel like that's truely why it never really felt like a summer season. Sure it was hot, and the sun burned my skin (Not too bad this year) but it wasn't summer. Oh well.
School is in session, I'm moved into the Frat house. The House is nice 'cause you can expect anyone to hang out at any time. More and more I'm making common grounds with people in the frat I didn't realize I would have any or as much in common as I thought. Though I've made more closer friends, some of the brothers are beginning to become a nuissance. Regardless, it's a lot more fun than I imagined.
Everyone lately has been telling me I've seemed/looked/sound upset. It's possible. As I keep telling them, I'm just as happy with life as I've been for a while now. Life is a hardhitting fiend, but the worst hits that bother me the most is a nagging one. Not a hit, infact its actually a lack of one, and though I see myself as a people person (for the most part), it's just impossible it seems. Somehow it keeps nagging me more than usual. Sooooo maybe I do look it now, maybe it's just in the front of my mind more often. Oh well, nothing I can do about it, obviously...since I tried.
ON a LIGHTER note.... I've saved a good amount of money, and I'm actually backto being good at bass...since I've been practicing most of summer. Oh and Star Wars IV in 1080p is really pretty....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.
It's a trap. And I'm heading right for it.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment