Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The City Dies Tonight

Been that long since i updated this shiggy majig? Damn, time is flying by this year. The entire year just vanished behind me and I never felt it until a little after the 2nd semester ended. But time flies when you have fun and this year has been a great deal of it.

Money is getting to be an asset I'm having again. Gonna get my car all fixed up, buy an iPod even though it seems like a bad investment now, everyone else's is breaking. Soon I'll be able to save up and actually somewhat become fiscally responsible....hahah doubt it.

I did laundry today and realized i have far too many shirts and far too less other clothes to make up for it. Need to fix that too... damn you money. Oh yeah, and my Iwrestledabearonce and Fall of Troy shirts didn't come in today, but tomorrow definitely.

DJ Tiesto Tomorrow, Thursday is Thirsty Thursday (becoming a reoccuring thing?), and Friday I'm going to see Wall-E, if anyone who reads this wants to go see it, lemme know.

Live with no regrets. Unless you killed a baby or something...cause abortion is just wrong...........jk.

1 comment:

Courtney Plumb said...

i CANNOT believe you made somewhat of a dead baby joke.